Are you being hurt? Are you worried about your relationship or someone you care about?
We offer support and advocacy services to Deaf, DeafBlind, Deaf Disabled, and hard of hearing survivors and secondary survivors of domestic violence/intimate partner violence, sexual violence, harassment, exploitation and general crime.
- Statewide services: We have four full time ASL-fluent advocates and a program coordinator serving the entire state of Minnesota. Our advocates are based in Metro area and Duluth. All services are free.
- Personal advocacy: Our services are survivor-centered; we honor, encourage and support survivors in their own decisions. We are committed to maintaining the highest possible levels of confidentiality.
- Co-advocacy: We partner with advocates from other agencies who have specialized expertise, like legal or culture, to provide optimal services to our participants.
- Training and education: We offer trainings for professionals and individuals on topics including working with Deaf* survivors, language skills for self-advocacy, supporting loved ones in unhealthy relationships and DV/SA in the Deaf* community.
- Protective orders: We can assist with writing and filing orders for protection and harassment restraining orders in any county in Minnesota.
- Address confidentiality enrollment: Our advocates are certified to enroll qualified individuals in Minnesota’s Safe at Home address confidentiality program.
We have created a list of resources you may find helpful. READ MORE
Find out more about eligibility requirements. LEARN MORE
We offer training and collaboration opportunities. LEARN MORE
24 hour text 651-280-7878